[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [News]
Secondary: None

1 2 >>>
998 days ago Rating: 0 | #1

--
997 days ago Edited 997 days ago Rating: 0 | #2

Agashi post your video here when you wake up ( I fucked up the other thread, sowwy)
Did anyone happen to get mumble for this kill?

--
A good Blitzcrank will win the game at the laning phase by repeatedly grabbing and killing the enemy carry. A bad Blitzcrank will win the game 35 minutes in when he lands one of his 500 billion grabs on the enemy carry through sheer luck.
997 days ago Rating: 0 | #3

Quote by Necrung
Agashi post your video here when you wake up ( I fucked up the other thread, sowwy)
Did anyone happen to get mumble for this kill?

i got mumble.

--
997 days ago Rating: 0 | #4

--
997 days ago Rating: 0 | #5

Necrung, can I get a copy of just the guild logo? Thank you!

--

.......Y___Y
.......( ^v^)")
.....(,,) \w/)/ SHROOMEE
.......(,,,),,)
997 days ago Rating: 0 | #6

yay congrats

--
I main tank, I main DPS. I'm a playmaker. The last thing I need is some scrubby 300 DPS rogue with his face painted up like The Crow trying to tell me how to get it done.
997 days ago Rating: 0 | #7

I didnt have much to work with, but I did my best. The pic is shitty because my computer is too. But, I made my own kill pic, also, an interesting link to follow!

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?n=Faded+Dreams&r=Blackhand-US
Look how guildox does their rankings. I think they put 25man over 10man almost always. They have us as Realm 1st. 25man US #81, World 25man 261.

--

.......Y___Y
.......( ^v^)")
.....(,,) \w/)/ SHROOMEE
.......(,,,),,)
997 days ago Edited 997 days ago Rating: 0 | #8

Sorry for crappy music, but I use the freemusic site to get music that wont ban my youtube video. Or half of World can't watch it >.<

I want the nerd scream recording, Poopi. I would love to add that at the end lolol

--
997 days ago Rating: 0 | #9

If Necrung is editing this we should try and get more PoV's if anyone else like tiki or poopi recorded it.
997 days ago Rating: 0 | #10

I think I'm the only one that was frapsing it. Not sure if Snaf did.

--
997 days ago Rating: 0 | #11

Tiki fraps it too I think, and omg Agashi, what resolution do you play on, its so smashed together and soooo much clutter on dat screen! Make those buffs smaller, lose the party frames while in raid?

--

997 days ago Edited 997 days ago Rating: 0 | #12

I need them big cuz my eyes are small. I look at every single thing on my screen. I just need the middle cleared so I can see what's in front of me ;p

--
997 days ago Rating: 0 | #13

Ye i frapsd it, encoding now to see what it looks like.

--
997 days ago Rating: 0 | #14

Do we get the rest of the week off or are we doing something tonight?

--
997 days ago Edited 997 days ago Rating: 0 | #15

Quote by Kesuke
If Necrung is editing this we should try and get more PoV's if anyone else like tiki or poopi recorded it.

It would be a good idea to get different PoVs. A healer's PoV is not always going to be pretty, so that's why I don't like to fraps. Just look at Poopi's :o My warrior's UI is like almost empty.

And I'm being totally serious about I need them big cuz my eyes are small. You should see the many PoVs video made by the Korean World first Madness kill guild. Some of their UIs are smothered, its like mine and Poopi's UI combined! They must have smaller eyes than I do or something >.<

--
997 days ago Rating: 0 | #16

I think it would make a great recruiting video to add to any forum posts we have in the future for the upcomming xpac
997 days ago Rating: 0 | #17

Quote by Kesuke
I think it would make a great recruiting video to add to any forum posts we have in the future for the upcomming xpac

Necrung made an awesome Recruiting video for Firelands--I think another guild took it and put it on their front page. lol. We definately need a new recruiting video for MoP.

--
997 days ago Rating: 0 | #18

Came here just to say gratz on beating faggot GS by 30 minutes.

--
997 days ago Rating: 0 | #19

Quote by Jack

It was like a whole hour!

--
997 days ago Rating: 0 | #20

Quote by Seruketo
Quote by Jack

It was like a whole hour!

more like two hours I think

--

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]
719 Unique Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Khriis is the winner!
719 Unique Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days