758 days ago Rating: 0 | #1

--
757 days ago Rating: 0 | #2

--
757 days ago Rating: 0 | #3

hah, I'm on the front page until MoP.

--
757 days ago Rating: 0 | #4

Or until some other kid gets a legendary. Or maybe I'll just find some shit to post as news till then. And you never know, we could get Ruby Sanctum'd!

--
A good Blitzcrank will win the game at the laning phase by repeatedly grabbing and killing the enemy carry. A bad Blitzcrank will win the game 35 minutes in when he lands one of his 500 billion grabs on the enemy carry through sheer luck.
757 days ago Rating: 0 | #5

I made a screenshot border for a reason. @_@

--
757 days ago Rating: 0 | #6

congratz snaf!

--
Out of 30 people that i speak to, 10 will be good, out of the 10 i spend time on mumble with, 1 will app and make raider.

757 days ago Rating: 0 | #7

Quote by Koumaev
I made a screenshot border for a reason. @_@

Although I hate the one agashi uses, we do need a new border, doesn't really fit with our new scheme.

--
A good Blitzcrank will win the game at the laning phase by repeatedly grabbing and killing the enemy carry. A bad Blitzcrank will win the game 35 minutes in when he lands one of his 500 billion grabs on the enemy carry through sheer luck.
757 days ago Rating: 0 | #8

I made the border and stuff all the same as I used for Devildog. I wanted to be consistent with those two.

Not my fault you guys changed the forum layout like 1000000000000000 times!

--
757 days ago Rating: 0 | #9

Yay! Grats my lil ET dick! <3 Now dps harder!
757 days ago Rating: 0 | #10

If this is the final site design then I can play with some screenshot border concepts, just dun wanna put the time in if it'll be different in two days
757 days ago Edited 757 days ago Rating: 0 | #11

Well, with the exception of devourers typical whining for whining's sake, I think this is what we're sticking with.

--
757 days ago Rating: 0 | #12

Grats Snaf, now go stab someone in the dick.

--

.......Y___Y
.......( ^v^)")
.....(,,) \w/)/ SHROOMEE
.......(,,,),,)

[Back to Index]
718 Unique Members
1 Posts in 24 hours
4 Posts in 7 days
Poopi is the winner!
718 Unique Members
1 Posts in 24 hours