•••Mumble Donation Time!•••
•••Mumble Donation Time!•••
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General Public]
Secondary: None

1 2 3 >>>
1988 days ago Edited 1988 days ago Rating: 0 | #1

Hey everybody, it's that time of the year again. Time for donations to keep mumble running.

A few facts:
Our guild is entirely funded by donations from viewers like you guildies. Every donation helps. If we had a 5 dollar donation from every raiding member alone per year, we could more than fund the website and our voice service. On just voice alone if all you do is use it for raiding, that's 5 dollars over 800 hours of use, or .6¢ per hour. So please, hit the Donate button on the left, all the cool kids are doing it.

And the invoice:

--
A good Blitzcrank will win the game at the laning phase by repeatedly grabbing and killing the enemy carry. A bad Blitzcrank will win the game 35 minutes in when he lands one of his 500 billion grabs on the enemy carry through sheer luck.
1988 days ago Rating: 0 | #2

If anyone wants to make donations on my behalf, contact me in-game and I will provide gold at a Guardian Cub rate to match your $$ contribution, provided that it counts as my donation and I get to feel awesome.

Please note, it is mandatory that I feel awesome.
1988 days ago Edited 1988 days ago Rating: 0 | #3

If we meet our goal to raise enough money for the mumble server within a certain time frame, I think you should record yourself kissing one of your goats full on the mouth.

--
1988 days ago Rating: 0 | #4

I don't have a goat
1988 days ago Rating: 0 | #5

i can donate $10 towards the mumble renewal.

$5 for me

$5 for chip

--
Out of 30 people that i speak to, 10 will be good, out of the 10 i spend time on mumble with, 1 will app and make raider.

1988 days ago Rating: 0 | #6

Quote by Poopi
If we meet our goal to raise enough money for the mumble server within a certain time frame, I think you should record yourself kissing one of your goats full on the mouth.
I'll do you one better. If we get the donations finished by 11:59 PM PDT Sunday, I will kiss* any animal of choosing that I own. Whoever donates the most can choose between dog (labrador or pug), horse, goat, or chicken.

*Kiss is on the mouth, but I won't give tongue. I can't guarantee the behavior of the other animal.

--
A good Blitzcrank will win the game at the laning phase by repeatedly grabbing and killing the enemy carry. A bad Blitzcrank will win the game 35 minutes in when he lands one of his 500 billion grabs on the enemy carry through sheer luck.
1988 days ago Edited 1988 days ago Rating: 0 | #7

What animal do you want Necrung to pucker up with?
2/12 (16.7%) A goat
0/12 (0.0%) A Labrador
0/12 (0.0%) A Pug
2/12 (16.7%) A Horse
8/12 (66.7%) A chicken

Edit: this is to aid the person who donates the most. They can choose to heed popular vote, or ignore it.

--
1988 days ago Edited 1988 days ago Rating: 0 | #8

No, whoever donates MOST gets to choose. So start donating your entire life's savings
/if I donate the most, I'm kissing poopi

--
1988 days ago Rating: 0 | #9

Please don't post your reference numbers here. We will look at the transaction list to see who wins. Also, to make our job easier, leave a note in the memo box or whatever saying who the donation is from.

--
1988 days ago Rating: 0 | #10

my bad

--
Out of 30 people that i speak to, 10 will be good, out of the 10 i spend time on mumble with, 1 will app and make raider.

1988 days ago Rating: 0 | #11

Quote by Necrung

PUCKER UP BIG BOY!

--
1988 days ago Rating: 0 | #12

Necrung is Jerry Jones. Do not fall for his scam to suck up more of your money.

--
I main tank, I main DPS. I'm a playmaker. The last thing I need is some scrubby 300 DPS rogue with his face painted up like The Crow trying to tell me how to get it done.
1988 days ago Rating: 0 | #13

Quote by silenttim
Necrung is Jerry Jones. Do not fall for his scam to suck up more of your money.
Was wondering how long it was going to take someone to notice that. I don't remember why I made it that, I hate football, and have never even seen a game with the cowboys in it

Also, donate money to help drunk babies (be more drunk)

--
1988 days ago Rating: 0 | #14

Quote by Poopi
Quote by Necrung

PUCKER UP BIG BOY!

--
1988 days ago Rating: 0 | #15

Although the chicken will be one of the less disgusting ones to kiss, I hate you all for making me catch one.

--
1988 days ago Rating: 0 | #16

I can do 5.

--
I ain't living right, but I ain't going out without a fight, for I have loved the stars too fondly to fear the night.
1988 days ago Rating: 0 | #17

I can toss a few bucks, i get paid tomorrow

--
1987 days ago Rating: 0 | #18

You've got mail, or virtual cash as the case may be.

--
1987 days ago Rating: 0 | #19

$5 donated!

--
1987 days ago Rating: 0 | #20

As it stands, looks like 5 dollars is the amount to beat. A $10 donation would pretty much make the choice yours! Also, if we go over, this account still pays for other things like the site.

--

1 2 3 >>>
[Back to Index]
718 Unique Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Khriis is the winner!
718 Unique Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Khriis is the winner!